Bridge Jam 2018 Info & frequently asked questionsYou have questions? We have answers. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to our team.
What is Bridge Jam?
Bridge Jam is held at the gorgeous Cascade Festival Grounds located just a mile away from the Bridge Day festivities in the heart of Fayetteville. In addition to excellent family friendly onsite camping, Bridge Jam will provide free shuttle services to get festival goers anywhere they need to go to alleviate the need for unnecessary driving. New River Event’s goal is to create a fun and worry free experience for those would like to turn their Bridge Day into a Bridge Weekend.
Where is Bridge Jam?
Bridge Jam is held at the Cascade Festival Grounds in Fayetteville WV on Bridge Day Weekend. The sprawling property is only a short distance away from the New River Gorge Bridge, local Fayetteville attractions, and all of the Bridge Day 2018 amenities.
“Vehicles can enter the Cascade Festival Grounds from the Fayetteville High School Parking lot at 515 W. Maple Ave, Fayetteville, WV 25840.”
What time do the gates open? When can I come?
Gates will open Saturday October 20, 2018 at 11am to all General Admission and VIP ticket holders without camping passes.
Gates will close between the hours of 1am and 8am Saturday morning.
Is Camping Included with the Cost of My Ticket?
VIP Admissions pass upgrades are also available.
Camping is not included with General Admission or VIP ticket price.
Visit our CAMPING OPTIONS page for more information
The campground will open at noon on Friday and close at 4:00 PM on Sunday.
Firewood will be available for sale at the campground. Firewood may not be transported to the campground that is not locally sourced to prevent the spread of invasive insects.
Portable toilets are provided at the campsite. Separate men’s and women’s shower facilities are available ¼ mile from the campground. See the campground manager for the access codes.
Hookups are not available for campers and RV’s. Campers and RV’s can bring quiet generators.
Cars may enter the camping area for set up and take down. Cars are prohibited from the camping area at other times.
Do I Need To Purchase A Parking Pass?
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter Bridge Jam 2018?
Bridge Jam is an all-ages event. Children under 6 yrs. old are admitted free. Ages 6-15 will pay 1/2 price at the door. 16+ will need to purchase standard General Admission or VIP Admission pass.
21+ ID is required to purchase alcohol.
Where can I inquire about being a Sponsor?
Where can I inquire about being a Vendor?
How can I get Press Credentials?
Where can I inquire about being a Volunteer?
Is ADA accessible parking available?
Will tickets be for sale at the gates?
Glamping Package has officially been SOLD OUT.
Party tents will not be available at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased before the festival dates at a discount, so get yours TODAY!
What Can / Can't I Bring?
The Necessities: The following items may help keep you during the Bridge Jam 2018 festivities.
- Camping requires a little elbow grease, and a few supplies. Shelter (such as a tent), and bedding ( sleeping bags / blankets) can prevent waking up cold, wet, and grumpy. Tents, EZ Ups, Shelters are NOT PERMITTED at stage areas.
- Stainless steel or plastic water vessels are allowed, but must be EMPTY before permitted on festival grounds / away from camping areas. Water stations will be available, and we encourage you to drink up!
- Lawn chairs, while certainly not a necessity, are creature comforts that can provide relief from hours of dancing. Lawn chairs are permitted.
CAMP SITES ONLY: In order to maintain the beauty of our venue, the safety of our attendees, the integrity of our event, and the love of our community; the following items are permitted AT DESIGNATED CAMPING AREAS, but are prohibited on the Festival Grounds (ie. Stage Areas, VIP Areas, Vendor Areas).
- Outside Alcohol
- Outside Food
- Cans or ANY LIQUID CONTAINING VESSEL will not be permitted on festival grounds, stage areas, or outside of designated camping areas. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for infants/small children and anyone with a medical condition. EMPTY Stainless Steel / Plastic Water Vessels will be permitted, and water stations will be available.
Deal Breakers: In order to maintain the the safety of our attendees, the following items are prohibited at Bridge Jam.
- Glass: All glass is prohibited at camp sites or on festival grounds…bare feet are allowed, and bare feet do not jive with broken glass.
- Weapons: Weapons of any kind will not be permitted at camp sites or on festival grounds.
- Pets: We love our pets just as much as you. But, in order to respect our neighbors and our venue, only Registered Service Animals will be allowed at camp sites or on festival grounds.
- Illegal Substances: We are respectful of the communities in which we operate. Illicit Drug use is not condoned, allowed, or permitted.
Cameras are prohibited in the festival grounds.
Drones are prohibited in the campground and festival grounds.
Fireworks are prohibited in the campground and festival grounds.
*Security will be on site, and confiscations will be made if the above rules are not followed.