Bridge Jam 2018 Info & frequently asked questionsYou have questions? We have answers. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to our team.
What is Bridge Jam?
New River Events is proud to announce the 4th Annual Bridge Jam Music Festival happening October 19th & 20th, 2018 at Cascade Festival Grounds in Fayetteville, WV. This two day event – which happens in conjunction with the annual New River Gorge Bridge Day celebration- features live music from world-class national and regional performers, a selection of craft beer from some of the best brewers in the country, and local artisan foods.
Bridge Jam is held at the gorgeous Cascade Festival Grounds located just a mile away from the Bridge Day festivities in the heart of Fayetteville. In addition to excellent family friendly onsite camping, Bridge Jam will provide free shuttle services to get festival goers anywhere they need to go to alleviate the need for unnecessary driving. New River Event’s goal is to create a fun and worry free experience for those would like to turn their Bridge Day into a Bridge Weekend.
Where is Bridge Jam?
Bridge Jam is held at the Cascade Festival Grounds in Fayetteville WV on Bridge Day Weekend. The sprawling property is only a short distance away from the New River Gorge Bridge, local Fayetteville attractions, and all of the Bridge Day 2018 amenities.
What time do the gates open? When can I come?
Gates will open on Friday October 19, 2018 at 6pm to all General Admission and VIP ticket holders.
Gates will open Saturday October 20, 2018 at 11am to all General Admission and VIP ticket holders without camping passes.
Gates will close between the hours of 1am and 8am Saturday morning.
Is Camping Included with the Cost of My Ticket?
Bridge Jam offers a both tent camping and RV camper parking options. These options include (2) 2-Day General Admission Passes.
VIP Admissions pass upgrades are also available.
Camping is not included with General Admission or VIP ticket price.
Visit our CAMPING OPTIONS page for more information
Do I Need To Purchase A Parking Pass?
Parking passes are not required for Bridge Jam 2018. We hope you utilize our FREE SHUTTLE to get to-and-from the New River Gorge Bridge on Bridge Day 2018.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter Bridge Jam 2018?
Bridge Jam is an all-ages event. Children under 6 yrs. old are admitted free. Ages 6-15 will pay 1/2 price at the door. 16+ will need to purchase standard General Admission or VIP Admission pass.
21+ ID is required to purchase alcohol from vendors.
Where can I inquire about being a Sponsor?
Feel free to reach out to become a sponsor of this year’s Bridge Jam 2018!
Where can I inquire about being a Vendor?
Part of what makes a great festival is the crew of hard working folks that make up the community of vendors. If you’re interested in becoming a vendor at Bridge Jam, fill out our ONLINE VENDOR APPLICATION today!
How can I get Press Credentials?
If you are a member of the press and would like to apply for media credentials to attend and cover Bridge Jam 2018, please Fill Out Our Press Contact Form. Applications must be received by Sunday, October 14th. All applicants will be notified by Wednesday, October 17th. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I inquire about being a Volunteer?
We get by with a little help from our friends! If you’d like to find out how to volunteer at Bridge Jam 2018, please contact email@example.com
Is ADA accessible parking available?
New River Events is committed to serving the entire community, including festival goers with disabilities. Alert the Box Office staff when you arrive if you need any assistance. To make arrangements prior to arrival, reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will tickets be for sale at the gates?
IF AVAILABLE, General Admission – VIP – Camping – RV – & Party Tent passes will be available at the gate on the day of show.
Glamping Package has officially been SOLD OUT.
What Can / Can't I Bring?
The Necessities: The following items may help keep you during the Bridge Jam 2018 festivities.
- Camping requires a little elbow grease, and a few supplies. Shelter (such as a tent), and bedding ( sleeping bags / blankets) can prevent waking up cold, wet, and grumpy. Tents, EZ Ups, Shelters are NOT PERMITTED at stage areas.
- Stainless steel or plastic water vessels are allowed, but must be EMPTY before permitted on festival grounds / away from camping areas. Water stations will be available, and we encourage you to drink up!
- Lawn chairs, while certainly not a necessity, are creature comforts that can provide relief from hours of dancing. Lawn chairs are permitted.
- Showers are available, but you’ll need to bring soap / shampoo / flip-flops / etc. – or purchase these items from the Camp Store.
CAMP SITES ONLY: In order to maintain the beauty of our venue, the safety of our attendees, the integrity of our event, and the love of our community; the following items are permitted AT DESIGNATED CAMPING AREAS, but are prohibited on the Festival Grounds (ie. Stage Areas, VIP Areas, Vendor Areas).
- Outside Alcohol
- Outside Food
- Cans or ANY LIQUID CONTAINING VESSEL will not be permitted on festival grounds, stage areas, or outside of designated camping areas. Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis for infants/small children and anyone with a medical condition. EMPTY Stainless Steel / Plastic Water Vessels will be permitted, and water stations will be available.
- In order to maintain the the safety of our attendees, the following items are prohibited at Marvin’s Mountaintop, period.
- Glass: All glass is prohibited at camp sites or on festival grounds…bare feet are allowed, and bare feet do not jive with broken glass.
- Weapons: Weapons of any kind will not be permitted at camp sites or on festival grounds.
- Pets: We love our pets just as much as you. But, in order to respect our neighbors and our venue, only Registered Service Animals will be allowed at camp sites or on festival grounds.
- Illegal Substances: We are respectful of the communities in which we operate. Illicit Drug use is not condoned, allowed, or permitted.
*Security will be on site, and confiscations will be made if the above rules are not followed.